In case anyone anyone needs to feel better about themselves as a parent today:
I just yelled at my son for throwing up. Yep, as in "WHAT ON EARTH IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?!?!"
If I have any defense, this outburst came after third time that he ran to bathroom and then threw up everywhere BUT the toilet. It's almost as if he was trying to miss the mark. I felt 10 times worse afterwards as he said "I'm really sorry I keep throwing up, I'm trying not to."
I threw a few more dollars in the therapy account he'll be needing.
3 comments:
maybe I need to start a therapy account for my children. I could SO see myself saying that. poor sean :(
When he is older, He'll laugh and tease you about it.
You sound like me. I'm glad we as parents are in the same boat and that we do say crazy things sometimes to our children. It's good to know I'm not the only one doing it. Thanks for exposing yourself. Sean's response to you is so sweet. He was trying not to throw up.
Post a Comment