Friday, January 8, 2010

Homemade Marshmallows


I've been wanting to make these for a couple months now.
They are so worth the mess!!

I found this recipe ... I was looking for one that didn't require use of a candy thermometer.
I cut about 40-50 large ones and a few handfuls of small ones.
I think we'll try peppermint marshmallows next.
If you have a Kitchen Aid then this is super easy. If not, then hopefully you have someone willing to work for bowl-licking rights.

9 comments:

dad said...

I am willing ... I am WILLING!

mom said...

yummm!!!

Michelle said...

I have been so wanting to make homemade marshmallows for a while now! These look delicious! I might have to try them for myself :-)

Happy New Year!!!!

Beth said...

cool...have to try them soon! :o)

MKB said...

I want to be a Mulloy!

rachel said...

can't wait to make some!

Mrs. Sofa said...

looks so yummy!
Martha Stewart has a cute looking peppermint marshmallow recipe, thought about doing it for Christmas goodies...didn't happen ;)

Aunt Nancy said...

This looks like a Wilson hit!

Anonymous said...

okay...this has been up long enough..time for some new pictures and stories!!!