O.M.G. is that HILARIOUS!!!! This one will take me a while to stop laughing at - and will provide you with a great topic of conversation when she gets older :-) The main question is...was he cute? ha!
Uhhh....I surely don't ever remember her mother smacking others butts....nope do not ever recall that! I certainly don't ever remember anyone covering their butts as we would walk past either! I so love Miss Sass!
9 comments:
better than the occasion in Naples when all she had on was her shoes! was that her northern blood?
nah, that would still be southern.
Which bloodline just caused her to smack our bent-over exterminator on the butt is what I'm wondering (and dying of embarrassment over)
I dooooo declare!
O.M.G. is that HILARIOUS!!!! This one will take me a while to stop laughing at - and will provide you with a great topic of conversation when she gets older :-) The main question is...was he cute? ha!
how many cute exterminators have you met??
Picture the guy from Mr. Mom
We can always count on Kate for a good laugh!! Love it.
Uhhh....I surely don't ever remember her mother smacking others butts....nope do not ever recall that! I certainly don't ever remember anyone covering their butts as we would walk past either! I so love Miss Sass!
just the cutest!
So cute!
Post a Comment