Wow. Kate ROKS!
haha!
tell the girls thanks for the picture!oh spring!! the kids seem to enjoy the outdoors, no matter what the weather.I remember maddie teaching sean 'words'. sean, can you say 'poop'?
I think we're all ready for spring...cute girls, funny Sean, Maddie taught him well!
We are loving the sunshine too! Cute pictures - And for the record, I don't think that poop jokes ever get tired! Poop roks! ahahahah!
at what age...I have a 36 year old that still thinks the word poop is funny ;)The girls look SO cute with their dolls - I want one with matching pjs.
Love the pictures!! Kate looks very sassy in your boots.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow. Kate ROKS!
haha!
tell the girls thanks for the picture!
oh spring!! the kids seem to enjoy the outdoors, no matter what the weather.
I remember maddie teaching sean 'words'. sean, can you say 'poop'?
I think we're all ready for spring...cute girls, funny Sean, Maddie taught him well!
We are loving the sunshine too! Cute pictures - And for the record, I don't think that poop jokes ever get tired! Poop roks! ahahahah!
at what age...I have a 36 year old that still thinks the word poop is funny ;)
The girls look SO cute with their dolls - I want one with matching pjs.
Love the pictures!! Kate looks very sassy in your boots.
Post a Comment