A quick post about my Bear:

He recently discovered chicken wings and has decided they are his favorite food on earth.
He told me a couple weeks ago that he would no longer be buying the occasional cafeteria lunch because their food is "way too unhealthy".
Then he went on to list out his favorite foods as being Wings, Ribs, Bacon and .... Powdered Donuts.
On an unrelated note... yesterday he told me that he invited a girl to come have a sleepover with him over spring break -- and she said yes. I suggested maybe we just have her over for lunch. He agreed.
Awesome.
9 comments:
That is the cutest picture!!!
O YES ... I live on buffalo wings!
Such a cutie, and love his way of thinking. Guess wings will be on the lunch menu for his lunch date?? I really want to know what Kate and Maddie think about this...
Did he go for hot wings, mild wings, sweet saucy wings??? My guess is next he will challenge himself as to how many wings he can consume!
And I totally agree with his favorite foods list - my high school lunches often consisted of chocolate milk, nachos, and a package of powdered donuts!
I have no idea what kind he got... but he has been eagerly anticipating a dinner with dad tonight at a REAL wing place with dozens of different flavors. He says he's going for the hottest kind they have. We'll see about that;)
he is so adorable!!
he's eating wings like a pro :)
such a cutie.
he is looking so much older -- even with wingjuice all over his face!
That is so funny about the cafeteria food being unhealthy and then his favorite foods, what a crackup. And the sleepover thing, wow. It just goes to show how innocent and sweet he still is.
Post a Comment