Monday, May 3, 2010

Twelve Years

Here we were, young little twenty-somethings on our honeymoon.
I believe this was taken the day after recovering from sun-poisoning ... by spending an entire day covered in calamine lotion. So romantic.



This is a better representation of how we spent our time.
Very good times.

(we came in second place)


Happy Anniversary PJ... I am thankful that married life is still fun - and that we still want to be married to each other.

9 comments:

Bekah said...

Love the pictures - Happy Anniversary!

Robin said...

Happy Anniversary Pickle Juice and Pookie! Love you both.

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary! Fun pics...

michelle said...

Twelve years! Congratulations and many, many more! Cute pictures - I just figured that the drinking competition was taken last weekend or something. ha!

mom said...

Happy Anniversary! I don't think I've seen these pictures. cute.. and fun!

BJMangold said...

Happy anniversary!

Aunt Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Funny pics and didn't know you were pickle juice and pookie!!!

Mrs. Sofa said...

awe, Happy Anniversary!
Great pics with great stories behind them :)

Heather said...

Congratulations! 12 years, I can't believe it, that's great. That 2nd picture is too funny.