Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Pictures

These are a little sample of the pics I took from my weekend in Florida for Gramma's funeral.
It was great to be with family - some of which I hadn't seen in 7 years.

My sisters and two of my cousins; Amber and Ashley

My Aunt Nancy (who I don't seem to have a single picture of!!) graciously opened her home for all of us over the weekend.



Uncle Rob and my cousin Mike


Bethany and Amber looking at the shoe boxes full of pictures on display






Anyone who saw this favor basket got a little laugh... Gramma always had circus peanuts and candy dots for her grandkids (we all know where our sweet-tooths came from)


Paige, enjoying the air vents at the church


Mike sang at the funeral and burial ... absolutely beautiful.


The grandkids... minus three


Four of the ten great-grandkids


Last but not least, my favorite sister picture.


5 comments:

Aunt Nancy said...

Laura,
Thank you for your well spoken blogs of late. You also took some great pictures, and I too agree on the favorite sister pic...too funny!! It was such a bittersweet time and I'm so thankful that almost the entire family was together again to honor my Momma, your Gramma, the sweetest heart we know!!! Please thank Pat for taking such good care of your babes so that you could be here. Certainly hoping to see you again soon on better circumstances, and very thankful you didn't get even one pic of Aunt Nancy ;)

Dad said...

HA! I think I took this photo of you and your sisters. As I couldn't see clearly through your camera's lens I was just firing away ... so glad I accidentally caught this pose. Priceless.

amber said...

love that sisters pic!!! i have a funny one I need to send you.
all great pics!

Heather said...

Yes, I agree, that is a great sisters pics. Love your expressions. Glad you got to spend time with your family! The gift basket is funny, I used to LOVE circus peanuts.

Janice said...

Great stuff -- especially the last one!