Monday, July 6, 2009

The kids survived and thrived in my absence. I got plenty of e-mails from Maddie informing me on everything going on. This was my favorite e-mail from her, without any corrections:

I am not happy kate said I could have a bracelit and she wanted it back and she told dad I stoll her bracelit and I said kate you said I could keep it then all a sudin dad started yelling at me.I all so got 15 bug bites at the cookout.

Hubby sent me a few e-mails as well with pictures of their fun times. Other than the fact that they lived on sugar and deep fried food for 4 days, I'm so happy I can leave them without any worries.





3 comments:

Mom said...

Tell Pat thanks for taking such good care of the kids..sugar and all. So glad you could be there.
Love, mom

Mrs. Sofa said...

they sure are incredibly cute kiddos. glad they survived without you and the email is hilarious :)
so good to see you!

Janice said...

What a hoot that Maddie is....