A little catch-up from the last couple weeks.
Here's a picture of what I'm sad to say might be the highlight of my kids summer. Eating a "lunchable"
Forget all the camps and activities and getaways... when I broke down after two years of begging and bought them lunchables it was declared by them to be the "best day of the whole summer."
Here's a picture of what I'm sad to say might be the highlight of my kids summer. Eating a "lunchable"
Forget all the camps and activities and getaways... when I broke down after two years of begging and bought them lunchables it was declared by them to be the "best day of the whole summer."
Funny moment from yesterday morning. The kids enjoyed a breakfast with their papa. Then, he decided to put them to work.
Cleaning out the garbage cans.
They thought he was kidding.
He wasn't.
Cleaning out the garbage cans.
They thought he was kidding.
He wasn't.
When I came outside to hear Sean say "I should NOT have to live this way!!" .. well, I knew I needed a picture.
On Sunday of this weekend, Maddie was baptized.
I come from a long line of dunkers rather than sprinklers when it comes to baptism. She wanted my dad to be the one to do the honors, so he made his way up here for the weekend.
Rob sent me his pictures on Picasa and I discovered something.... it's very easy to put the pic's on a slide-show with one click.
So, this is the baptism and the following family brunch:
On Sunday of this weekend, Maddie was baptized.
I come from a long line of dunkers rather than sprinklers when it comes to baptism. She wanted my dad to be the one to do the honors, so he made his way up here for the weekend.
Rob sent me his pictures on Picasa and I discovered something.... it's very easy to put the pic's on a slide-show with one click.
So, this is the baptism and the following family brunch:
9 comments:
awe, love the slideshow. too funny with the lunchables.
Ah, processed cheese and meat...my kids' fave as well!
Love the slideshow. Congrats, Maddie!
Been waiting on a new post...i didn't realize you were such a hard ass about the luncheables, geez ;) The baptism/family pic slide show is super!!! Happy heart for Maddie.
So happy for Maddie - watching Dad baptize her brought on some tears....very touching.
Love the lunchables story, I'm like that too though, they don't get a lot of stuff like that so when they do it is a huge treat. And Sean with the garbage can is hilarious, I would be saying that too. What a good grandpa to teach them how to clean out the garbage cans though. I thought Sean wanted to be a garbage man?
No, he's moved on from his garbage man days... we had a six-month period of him planning on being a magician but I think he's done with that too.
Congrats to Maddie!!
Cute slide show...I love Picasa's movie maker/slide show. Where did you get the instrumental version of that song? very sweet...
What an awesome post. So cool with Maddie and your dad. let's get together soon we need to catch up!
Beth - found it on itunes... love that song but the words weren't quite fitting for this;) Search: guitar tribute mraz and you'll find it.
Robin- will call you today... maybe Friday or some afternoon next week!
Post a Comment