Monday, July 13, 2009

Yesterday after church, we walked across the street to the lake... beautiful day to pine away for that boat we had long, long ago ...



Maddie - not wanting to be burdened by the stairs - climbs the rocks all the way up.



So, I think all of our family knows this, but for anyone I else I haven't told ... the hubs and I are taking a trip in a few weeks.


Guess where?



Here's a couple hints:









After that, guess where else we're going??








Boo for the 14 hour flight... Yay for seeing Israel and Greece!!


6 comments:

Beth said...

Oh WOW! My dream vacation! Actually that would be Italy and Greece, but Israel would be so cool to see too! I would love to go to the Holy Land...Let us know all about it! So jealous...;o)

Robin said...

WOW! I can't believe you didn't tell me this! Let me know if I can help with the kids. i owe Miss Sass a day over here, I can take any and all of them. How long will you be there?

Elaine said...

Oooh, enjoy the trip! Can't wait to see all the pics!

Heather said...

Oh how fun!!!! Can you pack me in your suitcase?

Mrs. Sofa said...

I second that "boo" for the flight. I would need some serious drugs :)
Can't wait to see pictures!

Janice said...

How exciting for you! I loved Greece. Will you get to Santorini? Wish I could remember the name of the little restaurant below the Parthenon where we ate fresh fish outside under a big olive tree. Now that's living! Enjoy and take lots of pics.