... was the kindest person. Ever.
She had the most caring and generous spirit.
She lived to serve others.
She was born to be a grandmother.
She found the loophole in my parents "no Barbies" rule and bought us Barbie paper dolls instead.
I can remember crying at my desk in kindergarten because I missed her so much after a visit to her home in Sarasota.
I'm crying at my desk now, because even though I know she's with God, I will still miss her like crazy.

She had the most caring and generous spirit.
She lived to serve others.
She was born to be a grandmother.
She found the loophole in my parents "no Barbies" rule and bought us Barbie paper dolls instead.
I can remember crying at my desk in kindergarten because I missed her so much after a visit to her home in Sarasota.
I'm crying at my desk now, because even though I know she's with God, I will still miss her like crazy.

6 comments:
Oh Laura, I am so sorry. She was an amazing woman. She had such a welcoming spirit, that made anyone who met her feel like they had been a part of her family forever. I am so sorry for your loss, and the loss of her for the rest of your family.
My heart breaks for you, my dear. It's so hard to lose someone you've loved for so long. Hang in there & keep remembering all of the good times you shared. Many hugs to you...
Praying for you and your family...so sorry for your loss...
Oh, I want to be a sweet grandma like her someday. It sounds like she was awesome!!
Laura, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. She sounds like she was a wonderful grandmother! Just remember all of the blessings that she brought to you and eventually the pain in your heart will get a tiny bit smaller.
Hugs to you.
Sweet -- hope my grandkids will feel the same about me. I don't think anyone loves you like a Gramma.
Post a Comment