My husband is completely incapable of buying a gift and then holding onto it - even for a day. Once it's in his hands, he has to give it to the recipient immediately.
He bought me an anniversary gift last Saturday -even had it wrapped - but the second he walked in the door he made a beeline for me, instead of waiting until Monday.
This is not the worst fault to have, by the way. I'm just bringing this up so you understand why I already have my Mothers Day gift. He got it tonight... and for about five whole seconds tried concealing the box.
I am so SOOO so happy he didn't hold off.
He bought me an anniversary gift last Saturday -even had it wrapped - but the second he walked in the door he made a beeline for me, instead of waiting until Monday.
This is not the worst fault to have, by the way. I'm just bringing this up so you understand why I already have my Mothers Day gift. He got it tonight... and for about five whole seconds tried concealing the box.
I am so SOOO so happy he didn't hold off.

I never used to want one -- more than happy with my trusty hand mixer. But lately I decided that I do enough baking to warrant this kind of investment. So, I am very happy that he was listening a couple months ago when I mentioned how much I wanted one;)
I broke it in right away with some brownies ... and tomorrow I'm going to make PW's French Breakfast Puffs... or, as my kids call them, Sugar Bombs.
(make these sometime - they are incredibly tasty and totally fat free)
I broke it in right away with some brownies ... and tomorrow I'm going to make PW's French Breakfast Puffs... or, as my kids call them, Sugar Bombs.
(make these sometime - they are incredibly tasty and totally fat free)
5 comments:
NICE!!! Love mine, makes baking easier :)
I'll be trying that recipe ASAP.
GREAT gift! I use mine to bake pretty much everything other than scones. Especially easy to make pizza dough (try PW's recipe for that, too!). Enjoy!!
Very awesome!! Haven't seen that recipe before...must try it! ;)
now you and rachel can have that bake-off!
yay!!!! glad you finally got one :)
Post a Comment