Here are a few pic's from Maddie's Birthday:

We decided to surprise her with letting her get her ears pierced one year early.
I wanted her birthday cake to be the one to tell her (in case it's not clear... it's supposed to be a girls vanity with jewelry box and other girly items strewn about)
She wasn't quite as excited as I hoped, but she told me later that she was bummed that we were giving her a gift that she would have to save for a whole year!
She was up bright and early Saturday morning for her appointment and hasn't stopped staring at her ears for two days.

A few other pics from Friday night:




5 comments:
Fun cake!! ;)
cute! did you make the cake?
Yes, I did!
very cute. so happy for her that she got her ears pierced!! it was painful for me when she asked me about Ava's ears :(
The cake is so cool, what a great idea! And what a fun surprise. My girls can't wait to get their ears pierced.
Post a Comment