Friday, May 21, 2010

Officially Ready for Kindergarten


Kate's summer vacation started this week! My little preschool graduate:


(my scanner isn't working so I took a picture of the actual picture)


I usually pick out Kate's school clothes for her, but she asked on the last day of school, as a special treat, if she could pick everything out herself.
Now you can see why I insist on dressing her.
(yes, I let her wear the whole get-up to school, including my black gloves)

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh, how I wish Kate and Claire could live closer together! They would be such great friends. :)

mom said...

I think she's got a lot of pizazz!

Beth said...

She is cute and hysterical! ;)

Heather said...

Kate is hysterical! I love her outfit, it screams "I've got personality!" I love the cap and gown picture, too fun.

Rebekah said...

Such a cutie!

Mrs. Sofa said...

little fashionista - she looks adorable!

Janice said...

how cute is that??? She is such a character. Won't it be fun when she's about 20 and discovers this picture?