Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Cleveland, that is. Our first visit back to Ohio since we moved and it felt like going home again. When I first moved there 9 years ago, I never thought I would consider it home! I don't miss the long grey winters but I miss that community and our friends and family there. We had a fantastic time... the kids spent a lot of quality time with their Grammy and Papa (who are still recovering from the madness)
I have some pictures of our time there that I would love to post if I had my own computer.... no I won't say hint, hint again... I'll just come out and say it - I WANT A NEW COMPUTER!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get a new computer soon, I miss not seeing pictures!

Anonymous said...

I miss the kids, too. Hint hint....