Monday, May 21, 2007



My very first laptop just died a long and painful death. I have been computer-less for many days and feel completely out of touch with the world! Hopefully we'll get a new one soon (hint, hint honey) Until then, I've got our upcoming trip back to Cleveland to look forward to! Can't wait!

4 comments:

Robin said...

I highly recommend an apple laptop. Buy on ebay! Save you alot of money. Can't wait to see you guys.
-Robin

Anonymous said...

I agree with Robin...Mac is the only way. Vista stinks big time! We miss hearing you and seeing the kids!

Anonymous said...

Pat told me we were getting a Mac and I told me we should also consider an apple (did I just admit that?!) The blank stare I got reminded me how completely inept I am at all things computer-related.

Anonymous said...

get the macbook!! i LOVE mine!!!!