skip to main |
skip to sidebar
9 years and counting...
Happy Anniversary Babe! I can’t believe a decade of marriage is right around the corner… We had to celebrate a night early and had an awesome dinner out… good wine, great food, making fun of all the old farts that got up to dance…good times. He gave me an iPod shuffle… I gave him a long weekend alone with the kids. Someone seriously drew the short straw this year.My mom, gramma and auntie are leaving today … we had a great time, I can’t believe I have no pictures of our time together! I think my mom was worried about which pictures I would post, so I ended up not taking any. (my smokin’ hot, size 4 mom should be glad to have her picture taken!) Oh well, here’s a few other shots from the last couple days:Sean and Kate were a little pooped after a long day yesterday and crashed on our bed right before dinner.
Maddie opening up a few early birthday gifts…

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! It so hard to believe it has been 9 years; it really doesn’t seem like that long ago.
I can’t believe mom wouldn’t have her picture taken....she got to my house last night and she looks great and so does auntie Janie!
Happy Anniversary! When I'm posting blogs in NC my Mom sits down with me and actually makes me delete or crop lots of photos of her. It's a girl thing. Have a wonderful weekend with your girlfriends!
Congratulations! Looks like you had a very nice night! Careful what you say about old farts -- there are quite a few of us who read your blog. Old farts do love to dance -- it's our proof we're not dead yet! And hey -- we had the best music!! LOL.
Post a Comment