Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A fun day with our Cleveland buddies.
The kids got along great... so great in fact that Robin and I escaped to my favorite little shop and left five of the six kids with her hubby. He was not amused.



Maddie was rocking her favorite dance moves for her friends



Kate and Michael. They have such a love-hate relationship, we've decided they're destined to be married.
The monkeys


Chris was a little ticked at being out-climbed by little girls so he started smacking them around.


She always manages to sucker someone into carrying her
Thanks for a fun visit!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! What fun and what good sports--you see, when I come to Cleveland, I'm not going to be much for blog photos, not sure I've ever taken a good picture:(

So, more visitors today?! Have fun!!

Laura said...

You can't come visit unless you sign a waiver that any and all photos can be used at my discretion. (and we all know that I have very little discretion)
My mom is the only person I can waive this rule for.

Anonymous said...

You know, it was stupid of me to even bring it to your attention-I should've just had fun avoiding the issue entirely during my visit! You are a good daughter--I hope your mom sees how special she is. But, I'm not sure that's it's fair--All the photos that have been posted of her are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

mkb...how sweet! and thanks laura for waiving your rule.

Anonymous said...

Do I need a new pair of glasses, or has the print gotten smaller?

Elaine said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Wish our visit would have coincided with Robin's. Now where exactly is your favorite little shop?!?! Hope the rest of your visits have been fun too!