Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Stuff

The flu and strep have made their way into the house. Maddie was about the sickest I've ever seen her this past weekend. She just doesn't get sick very often but after three days of the flu, we went to the doctor and she also has strep throat for the first time. She was all better yesterday but she took one more day off school to be sure. (yes, they got to avoid the spinach brownies... we'll try that later this week)
She and I enjoyed a morning together at the library and park. Then we picked the other two up. I carried Kate into the house and set her down in the kitchen where we reenacted that old scene from Parenthood....
"Do you feel like you want to throw up?"
"OK, sure".... proceeds to cover herself and the entire kitchen floor, all the while being cheered on by her older siblings. Good stuff.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know you're on the mend. You're all so darn cute!

Robin said...

Wow Maddie got a hair cut huh? Looks cute. Poor Kate. Those sickie pictures are priceless. Now just add a house showing I am sure to set you over the edge for good measure. :)

Mrs. Sofa said...

awe poor little kate. great pic of you and maddie...so sweet!