We all woke up an hour late today....woops. This is how I found Kate around 4 this afternoon. I was tempted to switch out the box of crackers with a beer bottle but resisted.
The kids survived the spinach and carrot brownies... and were none the wiser. The
hubby however took one bite and headed for the garbage. And that says a lot since I thought he would eat just about anything coated in chocolate.This picture of Sean cracks me up. His hair isn't even wet, that's just a lot of gel that he goops into his hair then brushes forward. A real lady killer this guy is.
7 comments:
Seriously, this time change is no good, it's confirmed. So, is Sean slowly going from Bear to "Slick"? Very cute.
so where's the picture of the fudge I mentored you through?
p.s. rachel and I think sean definitely looks like he comes from my side of the fam. so cute!
Survived eating brownies! That is not the adjective to be used with eating brownies! Go back to the real ones!!!! The ones they will devour, the ones they will delight in!!! Those are adjectives for eating brownies. ;)
bummer... no picture of the fudge, I guess I'll have to make some more.
The fudge was definitely better received than the brownies.
I'll get back to my old baking ways I suppose! (except for you Robin, I'm still making you those cauliflower cookies)
Totally with you on the time change thing - I just put a similar post on my blog! Glad the spinach brownies were "sorta" well received. Don't bother with the cauliflower banana bread in that cookbook...AWFUL!
I am proud of you for trying these. Your kids will develop a taste for all kinds of things. Most importantly, they'll be willing to TRY anything! Too bad the cauliflower recipe isn't good. Cauliflower is expensive anyway~Cauliflower "mashed potatoes" are great though.
Post a Comment