"If I were president I would help 'homelist' people find homes and I would also help the poor live by giving them food"
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
geeze...you really are raising your kids to be a bunch of liberals aren't you?! ...j/k, j/k! if she were running i might actually get behind this whole feeding he homeless and tree hugging stuff.
well, she has been studying Jimmy Carter a lot in school... (she's written two essays on what a great president he was... it would surely make dad hurl)
9 comments:
geeze...you really are raising your kids to be a bunch of liberals aren't you?! ...j/k, j/k! if she were running i might actually get behind this whole feeding he homeless and tree hugging stuff.
well, she has been studying Jimmy Carter a lot in school...
(she's written two essays on what a great president he was... it would surely make dad hurl)
maddie the merciful...she has my vote too. plenty of time later for cynicism and teenage rebellion...j/k I hope.
what's funny about mom's comment is yesterday she said to me, "who is j/k?"
oh, Suz... good job pluggin' in to what the kids are saying these days ... wtf took you so long?
I already got wtf down...thanks hon.
Mom, your kids are kind of bratty...lol!
yep...and I love them. they make me lol!
Good, no offense taken I hope, I just had to get in on the email "shorthand", if you will.
Post a Comment