Alright, I'm trying to keep up with the room-by-room picture taking.
This is the girls this morning after a sleep-over enjoying some blueberry waffles. Should've gotten one of Sean just around the corner at the breakfast table. You can't see it, but there are window seats in there which I have always wanted. Now we've got 'em but do you think I've ever sat on them once?
This is the girls this morning after a sleep-over enjoying some blueberry waffles. Should've gotten one of Sean just around the corner at the breakfast table. You can't see it, but there are window seats in there which I have always wanted. Now we've got 'em but do you think I've ever sat on them once?
So, my girls have been doing their best not to flatter me too much today. After Sean was done listing off all the jobs he intends to have, Maddie says "I've decided I'm going to be just like Mom"...I smile for a second until she finishes with... "and do nothing."
Kate, upon being sent to her room when I found her with SIX lollipops in her mouth, muttered to herself "I have the meanest mom in the world, so mean I don't know how she stands herself." Ouch.
3 comments:
Come on, that last little nasty was funny! That kid is a trip. And, for the record, I can stand you anytime!
OUCH. Them's some pretty tough words.... I especially like the "and do nothing" comment. If only they knew...
Gorgeous kitchen!!!!! I have kitchen envy ;-)
You are not a good parent if they don't say they hate you a few times.
Can PJ come cut my yard.
I think are families would have fun together maybe we will get them together sometime.
Pedee
Post a Comment