Not to be outdone by a 3D Hannah Montana show...
...Rob and Meg brought over a slip-n-slide for the kids
And on to the most exciting news of the weekend...
It looks like I'm going to be able to dust off my passport after all!!!
For several years, we've hoped to travel overseas for our 10 year anniversary. It's happening a few months late, but thanks to a business trip, we are now planning a 6 day visit to London in September.
I am SO over-the-moon excited that we are finally pulling this off!
For several years, we've hoped to travel overseas for our 10 year anniversary. It's happening a few months late, but thanks to a business trip, we are now planning a 6 day visit to London in September.
I am SO over-the-moon excited that we are finally pulling this off!
8 comments:
Great pictures of the kids on the slip-n-slide:) I am so happy you are able to make the London trip work�great news!!
Good for you! Do I get to come stay with the kids? Cool slip-n-slide! I love to see stuff like that still around. Hope the week continues as good as your weekend!
We also watched Hannah Montana 3-d
My kids heard she is mean so they may be over her and on to Camp Rock and that damn High School Musical 3 is coming out. We had to watch the part in the the 3-d movie where the drum stick goes into there faces over and over. And with the beauty of DVR we can relive it anytime they want. If I blow up Disney would it be a mercy killing??
Great pictures of the slip-in-slide action! The boys received one of those last summer and had a blast! Pat's sister was definitely most brave to try!
That is so fantastic about London!!! That is on my short list of places that I would love to go see!
Wow London! Cool! Noticed the book on the coffee table in the Hannah Montana movie picture!
I thought it was so cute for pat to put on the 3-d glasses with the kids...what a guy! kids will have great memories of the slip & slide...looks cooler now than I remember. and I'm so over-the-moon excited for your london trip.
love you, mom
no pic of you with your 3-d glasses...so sad.
congrats on your future travels, that's awesome!
London. I want to go, take me, take me. You will have a blast. How exciting and worth it after 10 years.
Post a Comment