For Sean, today marked the beginning of a two week class called Safety Town.
There was an orientation at the beginning where a police officer came out to talk to the kids. Sean got excited for about two seconds... then got a better look at the officer.
"What?! That's a lady... when does the REAL police officer get here?"
That is the real police officer.
"I hate this class already... what a bunch of phony baloney" (new favorite phrase)
At the end of next week, the kids will have their stranger safety tested out. A random guy will approach them and try to entice them with candy. Ideally, they will run and tell the teacher. I'm already nervous for Sean's response. If I know this kid, he will grab the candy and run for his life.
4 comments:
At least he referred to her as a "lady"! And maybe a bit of macho is good, what with having two sisters ...
can't wait to tell jim about the fake officer
Maybe he'll use his new favorite phrase on the "stranger" and wreck the whole exercise....funny in theory, but disapointing for the program for sure. Like you can help it if you're kid is smart enough to know phony baloney when he sees it?!
I do believe I had one of those fakies pull me over in Jonesville once when I was driving PJ's car. Followed normal procedure until I saw who was getting out the cruiser, and then I tore outta there. No fake cop is giving this guy a ticket. Not when he's driving PJ's car, anyway.
Post a Comment