Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Whatchya think??!!...


leave well enough alone or keep it?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like It, I like it UhLot!

Anonymous said...

I like the header but I don't love the black background.

Anonymous said...

So, are you changing the name of it? It's not Our Everyday Life anymore?
Not crazy about the background.

Laura said...

1) I hate anonymous comments... just make up a name.

2) I didn't change the name... I just liked this header design, which happens to be covering up the name. I don't love black either but I'm sticking with this one for a while... unless I get 12 more anonymous comments telling me to change it.

Anonymous said...

I think black makes pictures stand out more. I am a fan of black backgrounds for that very reason.

Anonymous said...

I like it! You have to do mine now:)

Anonymous said...

don't like the black ;)

Mrs. Sofa said...

ok so that last anonymous was me. just wanted to give you a hard time.
I really like it! I though I went to the wrong website for a sec.
I'll be waiting for you to revamp mine.

Anonymous said...

If you want honesty, I have trouble reading on the black, but that's just me. The header gives you like the COOLEST blog I've ever seen though......if designer blogs exist, this is it!

Elaine said...

Fabulous...love it! Very blogger chic!

Anonymous said...

personally i like the black much better ...and love the new header!

Anonymous said...

whatever you do is always perfect

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I like it a lot.

Anonymous said...

Outstanding -- the header is so neat and the black really looks very chic and does make the images pop. It's hard to read the type 'cause the white sorta screams -- but I'm old and don't see that well anyway. It's definitely a keeper!

Anonymous said...

O.K.--so, I'm glad for Janice's comment, but I still feel like a butt. I'm sorry I said the black is hard FOR ME to read on--i think your blog looks very nice and your photos are always the best.

Heather said...

LOVE IT!