Nothing too exciting in particular to blog about, so here is our past week in pictures:
Sean at his graduation ceremony from safety town

Kate, sometime last week getting ready to watch a movie. She completely crashes before it even starts. I grab my camera and then decide... from now on, I'll try and get the whole room in the picture until I've finally gotten all the rooms in the house.

Kate, sometime last week getting ready to watch a movie. She completely crashes before it even starts. I grab my camera and then decide... from now on, I'll try and get the whole room in the picture until I've finally gotten all the rooms in the house.
I came home yesterday from a day away with friends to see a new addition to Kitty's face. Daddy took them on a little hike and she ran right into a sign. She loves milking it for all she can.
Big day for Sean today. He spent the morning as Papa's helper doing "worker-man" things. He's all ready here with his workin' gloves and lunch cooler.


5 comments:
love, love, lurve (got that from you) the week in pictures!!
so glad to see new pictures and stories esp since I check your blog at least 3 times a day.
Wow what a beautiful room, those windows are awesome! Kate is so cute in the dancing photo, what a little crack-up she is.
I am happy you put up a new post...Paige and I love seeing pictures of your kiddies!
"A SIGN" sure...i am sure Kate will come up with a much more creative story of where that injury came from. You had better write them down when she does!
Post a Comment