Sean did not take the candy and run like I predicted. As a matter of fact he was one of only about three kids who said no and walked away.
If only I had my camera with me tonight for the highlight of our day... although
something tells me the image of Kate with a ball python wrapped around her neck won't soon leave my mind. We happened upon a pet store that had a tent set up with a few animals sitting out. The lady asked the kids if they wanted to touch the snake but Kate wanted to hold him. He immediately wound up around her neck and she thought it was hysterically funny. Me, not so much. The owner then walks away to find a camera and I'm yelling for her to hurry back .. and, oh yeah, does he bite?
"Oh, heavens, NO ... they almost never bite."
Now that we survived that, I'll go back soon and see if they have a picture they can give me.
If only I had my camera with me tonight for the highlight of our day... although
something tells me the image of Kate with a ball python wrapped around her neck won't soon leave my mind. We happened upon a pet store that had a tent set up with a few animals sitting out. The lady asked the kids if they wanted to touch the snake but Kate wanted to hold him. He immediately wound up around her neck and she thought it was hysterically funny. Me, not so much. The owner then walks away to find a camera and I'm yelling for her to hurry back .. and, oh yeah, does he bite?"Oh, heavens, NO ... they almost never bite."
Now that we survived that, I'll go back soon and see if they have a picture they can give me.
5 comments:
yay for sean!! i hope you can get your hands on that picture of kate! i cannot believe that...i would have been freaking out!!
Holy crud! I would've flipped. Me and snakes....not friends. Not letting them near my kids in case they can sense my fear!
OMG!! I don't think I can visit your blog again until that picture is WAY down at the bottom - eek! Oh, and way to go Sean!
OK, freaking out would be a kind description for how I would have reacted. She is a mighty brave little lady if I don't say so myself. I agree with Robin - me and snakes are not friends!
Kudos to Sean!
Yea! I am so proud of "Bear"
I love Kate's moxie!
Post a Comment