Sunday, November 16, 2008

I have a little announcement to make...



I kid. I kid.
I was going through our London pics (trying to finish up that darn book!) and I came across this beauty.
I think I had just finished up a large greasy meal. Or the wind blew my jacket just right, I can't remember which.



7 comments:

Robin said...

oh my word...reminds me of those college pics where you could fill our belly up with air. If only the rest of us could've stayed thin and our bellies just filled when we were actually pregnant. :)

Anonymous said...

YOWZER. Before reading what you had written and only seeing the photo ... and having just missed a phone call from Sean ... the brain jumped to thinking, She Must Be Preggers!

Anonymous said...

If I was making that kind of announcement for real, the picture would have been me huddled in a corner rocking back and forth.

Mrs. Sofa said...

Don't do that!!!

LMAO about 'huddled in a corner rocking back and forth'. That would be me too...also crying tears of fear...I mean joy ;)

Anonymous said...

Funny....sure looks like the real thing.

Heather said...

That really does look like your pregnant. How funny? I can just picture you huddled in a corner rocking back and forth.

Michelle D said...

You really had me for a second there!