Monday, November 17, 2008

The London Book....


...is FINALLY done!
I'm ordering it in the morning after I proof it one last time. The down-side to scrapping this way is that you can't go back and change things once they're done.
Here are a few sample pages.
To see the rest, come on over sometime.





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great...you are so talented!!

Robin said...

great job. thanks for ditching it yesterday and shopping with me!

Anonymous said...

wow! sure beats keeping your pictures in a shoebox.














2

Heather said...

Wow, those turned out awesome, I especially loved the one of the bridge. What program did you use?

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Michelle said...

Looks great! It will awesome for you to have to look back upon :-)

And is your mom sending you a secret message with the "2" at the bottom of her comment??? ;)

Anonymous said...

that's funny.... I just noticed that!

Mrs. Sofa said...

is that with blurb?
that looks awesome!! i just finished our wedding book - only took five years ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't remember typing the 2...no secret message.

Anonymous said...

Amazing....so what program didi you use to do this? It will be great to have this on the coffee table and NOT living in the computer.

Laura said...

i used scrapblog... free program and a hard-cover book is only $35.