It was Muffins with Mom yesterday at preschool. Just wanted to share one of many songs they sang for us. It was so cute ... and I love seeing what a great environment she's in... it definitely put another checkmark into the one more year of pre-k column.
Kate hasn't had a good week at school I was told. Monday and Tuesday she was sent to time out. Apparently she has been saying things like "Duh" and "Whatever" to her teacher... and generally just putting her little foot over every line in the sand. Her very sweet teacher told me, "I'm sure she just isn't feeling well this week, she's normally my little angel"
HA!!
Kate hasn't had a good week at school I was told. Monday and Tuesday she was sent to time out. Apparently she has been saying things like "Duh" and "Whatever" to her teacher... and generally just putting her little foot over every line in the sand. Her very sweet teacher told me, "I'm sure she just isn't feeling well this week, she's normally my little angel"
HA!!
6 comments:
OK, so I am not a grandparent, but I watched anyway. That was quite possibly one of the cutest videos I have seen in quite some time!!!! She is just too cute!
And, "duh", I mean, "whatever"... let's face it, the teacher probably had it coming to her. ;)
Sounds to me like her teacher may be starting her own Kate Stories book/blog in the near future! :) Love that girl! Duh!
Hey, the girl has stage presence! She's gonna be a star... hopefully not a diva, however.
great vid..thanks. maybe she wasn't feeling well... she didn't stick her tongue out.
Paige has watched this a least 4 times. Like her big cuz - Paige got trouble at school today and put in time out.
how cute! She's so animated. As to duh and whatever....Noah (he's 9) has somehow picked up the expression "what the???" it's never followed by any other 4 letter words, just WT. At his b'day party last weekend, I noticed all the little boys use that expression. Mercy!
Post a Comment