Saturday, February 21, 2009

Interviews

I've seen this "interview your kids" list floating around and I figured these would serve for a good laugh someday:)
At different times over the weekend, I asked the three of them these same questions about myself. (I think I'll do one for their daddy too, kids come up with some bizarre answers!)

1. What is something mom always says to you?

Kate: I love you
Sean: put on some underwear
Maddie: I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
Kate: hugs and kisses
Sean: cleaning my room
Maddie: music

3. What makes mom sad?
Kate: no hugs or kisses
Sean: when Kate does bad things
Maddie: when Sean wrestles me

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Kate: Tickles me
Sean: doing silly things
Maddie: saying something goofy

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Kate: short
Sean: a girl
Maddie: ornary

6. How old is your mom?
Kate: 33
Sean: 33
Maddie: 33

7. How tall is your mom?
Kate: 33 inches
Sean: "this tall" (holding arm as high as it can go)
Maddie: 5 ft

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Kate: hug me
Sean: clean the house
Maddie: going to the salon

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Kate: run errands
Sean: go shopping
Maddie: send e-mails

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Kate: doing something that would make her famous
Sean: making money
Maddie: being rich

11. What is your mom really good at?
Kate: playing checkers
Sean: cleaning the house
Maddie: addition and subtraction

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Kate: bowling
Sean: doing magic
Maddie: baseball

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Kate: run errands
Sean: clean the house
Maddie: laundry

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Kate: macaroni and cheese
Sean: dinner
Maddie: cake

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Kate: when you bake me cookies
Sean: doing my laundry
Maddie: dressing by yourself (?!)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Kate: Spongebob
Sean: Spongebob
Maddie: Sandy

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Kate: run errands
Sean: go to Panera
Maddie: we have long talks

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Kate: we both have short hair
Sean: we both had blonde hair when we were little
Maddie: we both have brown eyes

19. How are you and your mom different?
Kate: different bodies
Sean: different hair
Maddie: you wear earrings and I don't


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kate: because the Bible tells me so
Sean: because you tell me
Maddie: you spend time with me

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Kate: Chuck E Cheese
Sean: Panera
Maddie: Starbucks (bingo)

8 comments:

Elaine said...

So cute!! Might have to steal that idea. :)

Heather said...

Wow, Sean must see you cleaning the house all the time. And I like how he said you are sad when Kate does bad things. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Your children think you are Donna Reed, cleaning house, baking cookies, all while in spike heels: how did you pull that off?

Anonymous said...

actually I was pleasantly surprised they had answers for the "job" question... usually they are telling me it's time for me to get a job:-(

Rebekah said...

Very cute - I'll have to try this when Paige gets a little older.

Anonymous said...

very, very cute!!
might try this with daws...probably won't get too far ;)

Anonymous said...

okay, I didn't do a good job with sex ed. but think I get my grands...for now
kate.. all about loving her. hugs, kisses and food. center of the universe.
sean.. about loving him and loving you..and of course clean house, clothes and underwear. macho but a loving little man.
maddie...very talented and all about loving and getting you.. with a little (or lots of) competition.

Michelle D said...

I needed to laugh! This was great:) Your kids are so sweet and hilarious.