When he's not making me pull my hair out, he's melting my heart
I'm not big into ice-cream (unlike everyone else in my family) BUT I have a weird love for eating the last bite of a cone. Pat has gotten used to relenting the bottom of his cone every time and Sean has taken his lead and always offers me his as well.
I was out at the movies the other night and Pat had the kids - which meant an automatic trip to Mitchell's - and this little gem is what I came home to waiting for me on the counter.
7 comments:
What a sweet guy!
The end of the cone is my favorite part as well…must be genetic.
That is the sweetest thing! I can't wait for those days...
"Train up a child (or husband!) in the way he should go ..."Great Job, Laura!
Awwww...he is the sweetest. I like that part, too -- definitely genetic. I sometimes buy a cone and rake off the top cause if there's not a bite of cone with every bite, I don't want it.
Kate looks so cute in her glasses.
gotta love a guy who will share his food with you.
the cone was always my favorite too... wonder if they make them gluten-free.
What a sacrifice for true love!!
awe, how sweet he is!!
Post a Comment