Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ski Trip Part Deux


With a lack of things worth blogging about, I share with you my latest must-have I found in the Crate and Barrel catalogue. Any thoughts on how to justify an expensive counter-top water dispenser?? I'll find a way somehow.

My bro-in-law just e-mailed some more ski trip pics so I thought I'd share. These seem to be mostly of Sean.

Rob and Sean

Sean and Dad



Tubing was a huge hit for kids and grown-ups alike:

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Well the water dispenser is on sale and how cool that it will give you hot or cold water!

Elaine said...

Oooh, that is fabulous! Just checked and Bed Bath & Beyond has it too & you could use a 20% off coupon there. In my opinion if you can get a good deal, it's justified! :)

Laura said...

i may have to let this one go:(
the reviews I just read are HORRIBLE...not just a couple bad ones, they're all bad.

Anonymous said...

But if THEY are wrong?

Anonymous said...

I wanna go skiing....best times I've EVER had!!! But, I'd have to get in shape first and alas, would probably not be the first one in the lift line and the last one off the slopes. Those days are gone....or are they??

Anonymous said...

those days are not gone! All you have to do is see all the amputees or paralyzed people out there and you lose your excuses!! (and my ski instructor out in Colorado was a 68 year old man with a double knee replacement)... so there!!