When Kate is "starving" she likes to be a little dramatic in proving her point. She sucks her belly in as far as she can to show me that even though she just ate, she could really use another snack.

Conversely, when I'm telling her she has to finish her vegetables she pushes her belly out abnormally far to prove that she really couldn't fit another bite in there.
I can't believe this munchkin will be five in a few short days!
We're leaving in an hour for a weekend getaway to celebrate.
6 comments:
I see she inherited your stomach tricks! I do think I have a picture somewhere that you could post too! ;) Have fun. We are going to a waterpark tomorrow to celebrate Mo's bday! :) Have fun!
I KNEW you would immediately think of that... I think I have that pic too... I'll be looking for that soon;)
I knew you would comment that! Shows we are MFEO we still think alike after all these years! Love ya!
can't wait to see pics of the weekend getaway.
can't believe she is going to be five...she is such a cutie :)
Funny. I've tried that trick, the poking out part works; the sucking in not so well.
I think this talent comes from your uncle richard.
Post a Comment