Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter

Here are some pics from our Easter weekend with Aunt MaryAnn and Uncle Jim. They showed us a great time, over-fed us and spoiled the kids. I realized an hour into our trip that I forgot the kids Easter baskets, hidden in the closet - No problem there, MaryAnn already had baskets ready and even bought them jackets for the very chilly morning.
The one down-side to the weekend was lack of sleep - we let all three of them stay in the same room for the first time. It's safe to say we won't do that again if possible. We were still trying to hush them after 11pm ...then Sean woke everyone at 6:30.... ughhh!! That's ok, I'm glad we went, we all had fun. The kids loved feeding the buffalo, driving the golf cart around and generally terrorizing their quiet street.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds (overfed??) like a great weekend. We almost froze!

Robin said...

Someone is looking skinny minnie! Tell me your secrets!

Michelle D said...

What a gorgeous family:)