Sunday, April 1, 2007

Here I said I wouldn’t be diligent about writing and now I won’t be quiet … well, I’ve been very quiet this weekend due to laryngitis (and pink eye and a sore throat and the list goes on…) Have you ever noticed when you lose your voice, everyone whispers when they speak to you? My kids aren't the whispering kind, so this is new to me. Pat has been super-dad all weekend, taking care of the kids, building some shelving for my closet and even made a trip to the grocery store for me. This week starts spring break for the kids, so I’m hoping to be better soon or this will be a very long week.
Here’s a couple pics from the weekend…
Kate's secret to staying thin... it literally took her an hour and a half to eat this muffin.

Maddie the computer-addict playing with her webkinz (thanks Grammy!)


The kids riding on their "bus" (inventive, huh?) Sean still has his blasted ant spray!


(p.s. Happy Birthday Megan B!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love seeing pictures of the kids. I can't believe how old Maddie is starting to get! Hope you are feeling better!

Robin said...

Look how tan they are! Wow! Man Maddie is looking soooo old! She looks just like Megan too! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Michelle D said...

Such cuties! Maddie has a great smile. Glad you have a sweet husband - get well soon:)