This is for you Robin…
You think you know what a “mess” is … I beg to differ.
This will be the first and last time I shame myself to teach you a thing or two.
Yes, I actually leave my kitchen looking like this in our mad-dash out the door in the morning. (and yes, those are discarded pajamas in the middle of the floor - where do your kids get dressed??) Mornings are never peaceful or leisurely. There is much yelling and fighting … someone can’t find their shoes or their backpack… or as I’m buckling Kate in, she tells me she forgot to put on underwear.
Pat tells me I could solve this by setting my alarm and getting up before the kids. I told him it could also be solved with a live-in maid but I don’t see either of these scenarios playing out.
There you have it Dolores … now, if I really wanted to embarrass myself I’d tell you about the two chocolate chip cookies I ate on my way to the gym this morning, but I don’t want to reveal all my secrets.
3 comments:
what's shameful about eating cookies on your way to the gym? what better time is there?
That is too funny! Thanks for the lesson! Amen to your response to Pat. Chris tells me all the time that this could be easily changed if I got up before them too. Not gonna happen. I'll hold out for the maid...Elise wanted to know why Uncle Pat had to move you guys far away? Michael thought your kitchen looked nice by the way. At least your dishes are in your kitchen if you notice mine are all in front of the TV. Great parenting huh! I want to see your family room!-Robin
I've got some competition for your kitchen. Mine can get pretty bad and usually stays that way until naptime or even bedtime ;)
Your kitchen looks beautiful!
Post a Comment