Robin has tagged me to tell six things about myself that you may not know… this is a little harder than it sounds but I’m going to try to be a good sport…
- My favorite indulgence is a pedicure (followed closely by a massage)
- My favorite at-home indulgence is a bubble bath, book and a glass of wine (has to be all three together)
- I have an ugly scar on my forearm from a fight with my older sister - sadly enough we were in high school at the time.
- I love both cooking and baking but will often ruin a recipe the first time I try it.
- My least favorite chore is laundry… It usually takes me several days to get one load of clothes from the basket back to the drawer.
- I don’t usually let the kids eat candy but I keep a hidden stash for myself - and will tell an outright lie if they catch me with it.
5 comments:
How many times are you going to bring up that blasted scar on your arm? Lets not forget that you slammed a window down on my finger and it has never looked the same…I know it was an accident but that’s not the point, it still looks bad.
hey... this is my blog, you can get your own if you want to bring up my past transgressions.
I love your bickering back and forth with your sister! Thanks for being a good sport! I will vouch for you being an awesome cook,but an even better baker! Boy I miss your cookies and brownies.-Robin
I am pretty happy that I knew 5 of the 6. I did not know about the secret candy stash, but that is OK since we have different tastes in sweets.
hehehe
Post a Comment