This weekend marks 6 months of living in Florida. I have to say we still aren’t feeling completely settled here. Maddie and Kate seem pretty acclimated but Sean still asks at least a few times a week when we’re moving back home. I really like this city and our neighborhood and house but it just doesn’t feel like home yet. Our neighbor tells us it usually takes two years to adjust to a new city -- that seems way too long to me!
Today we had a thunderstorm that we were actually really happy to have. No feeling guilty about lounging around all afternoon!
April and May are filled with visits from family and friends that we are really looking forward to... starting tomorrow with some good friends from Cleveland! Yay!!
2 comments:
It's difficult feeling unsettled but what a wonderful place for all of you. Friends visiting always bring a smile....enjoy!
Don't go getting settled there. I need you back here. You are only on loan down there! Wish I was the friend from Cleveland visiting you. Miss you pookie. -Robin
Post a Comment