Thursday, April 5, 2007

Spring Break

Kate started off the week by falling head first off the bunk bed. I didn’t even know she was up there (yes, I know, I should have a whole sub-section for bad parenting) The rest of the week has been good - not quite the relaxing and lazy week I was fantasizing about. We live on a little cul-de-sac that has 14 kids just on our street - that means our door bell starts ringing before we're even dressed in the morning. One afternoon, when I got this crazy notion about laying out by the pool with my book and watching the older two swim while Kate napped… the door bell just wouldn’t stop! After they woke Kate, I had a bit of a temper-tantrum …out came the ladder -I climbed it (in my swimsuit) and stuffed cotton balls into the door bell contraption so we can no longer hear it. Much better! The rest of the week has been nice, trips to the park, a birthday party, and the beach.





Now we head up to spend Easter weekend with Pat’s godparents who live about four hours north of us. I thought this would be our first holiday with just the five of us, so I’m glad to have a chance to spend it with some more family. Happy Easter!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend...be safe and enjoy. BTW -- look at all that food -- I'm wanna come to your picnics.