Thursday, July 26, 2007

Finally!

What I've been waiting for ever since we moved here... Super Target has opened right next to us. The highlight of my whole month. My whole summer, actually. How sad for me. But there's just something about that store... I could spend a whole day there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous, I want a super Target! But that could get dangerous for me – go in for some groceries and come out with a cart full of things I don’t really need.

Robin said...

Westgate's new Target opened today! Oh the joy!

Anonymous said...

yay! i love target.

Anonymous said...

15 minutes in Target if the kids are with me, all day in Target if I'm by myself...what is that like again?

Laura said...

Amber: Once your kids are a little older bribing them with something from the $1 section will buy you at least an hour... although being alone is always preferable!

Anonymous said...

If Paige is acting like she isn’t going to cooperate during our trips to Target I will give her a biscotti from Starbucks. It usually takes her an hour to finish one.