Monday, July 2, 2007

We had a fun day today - I managed to snag my dad's camera so I would be able to update. Aunt Rachel came along to Chuck E. Cheese with us and we met our cousin Kristin and her kids. I'm not usually the biggest fan of that place but they had such a blast- it was fun to watch them.


Sean's favorite ride. He had about 50 tokens and spent 48 of them on this goofy thing getting his picture taken.
Maddie insisted her bottom tooth was getting loose. It helps to have a Gramma in the tooth business.... I took her in to the office this afternoon to have a little x-ray taken so we could see what's going on. She's been carrying around her x-ray picture all afternoon to prove that it is in fact on it's way out... eventually.

We saw a park on the way home, so we had to pull over. Maddie can't pass a set of monkey bars without trying them out.

She also loves being on her rollerblades here; there's a great hill for her to sail down.

1 comment:

Robin said...

HEY MOM! Where's Maddie's helmet in the rollerblading picture! OOPS! She is really coordinated! - Robin