It's not just a myth... little creatures can swim up through the pipes into your toilet and sit patiently... waiting for you to lift the lid. Kate was the unsuspecting recipient of a tree frog jumping at her backside. She came waddling out of the bathroom with her pants around her ankles yelling about a frog in the toilet. This was at 8 am... By 1 pm I still hadn't been able to flush him back the way he came in. After he somehow managed a leap into the shower I decided I had enough of him and did something I still feel horrible about. My guilt (and squeamish-ness) wouldn't allow me to even look at him much less scoop him out.
Maddie, the negotiator, stepped in. Last week she broke something and we're having her work off the money it costs to replace it.... apparently she's getting tired of all the little odd jobs because she quickly had an idea... "How about you let me clean up that mess for you and we forget about the rest of the money I owe you." Fair enough, I say.
4 comments:
oh maddie is goooood!!!! she got you!
I watching you get one just like you! She and Morgan will be trouble if they are ever roommates! Too funny!
poor frog :(
Old lady has work. Frequently overpays. Milk and cookies. Tell Maddie.
Post a Comment