
This made me laugh....maybe because I need to get a life? It reminds of me of last month when I heard a woman on the morning news say "let's hope the blogging craze dies out in 2008 because, really, nobody cares what you do everyday"
Now that made me laugh out loud even though I disagree ...I love reading other people's details.
So much for getting a life.
Now that made me laugh out loud even though I disagree ...I love reading other people's details.
So much for getting a life.
4 comments:
That is hilarious. And honestly, what does that news woman know? I for one enjoy reading about what your family does on a day to day basis. So there. Keep on blogging away :-)
Who raised her anyway? Doesn't she know, share and share alike? Actually, it's been a great way to keep in touch--I like the comments almost as much as the posts!
Amen girls! Keep blogging away!
I used to think blogging was ridiculous, until I tried. Now look at me...I can't stop.
Post a Comment