Paige went to school in the same shirt that Maddie has on. I'll have to take a picture of her in it tonight.
Is Valentine's Day a "no school" holiday in FL? Or, are you kids really this great in the morning?
So the children are what Patrick got you for Valentines?
they are the gift that keeps on giving...me headaches
I know the feeling!
They are so cute, but better than that, they look so happy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Paige went to school in the same shirt that Maddie has on. I'll have to take a picture of her in it tonight.
Is Valentine's Day a "no school" holiday in FL? Or, are you kids really this great in the morning?
So the children are what Patrick got you for Valentines?
they are the gift that keeps on giving...
me headaches
I know the feeling!
They are so cute, but better than that, they look so happy!
Post a Comment