I have this ...friend ... who shall remain nameless ....she has a college education; a masters even.
And the poor thing can't even seem to help her 1st grade daughter with a certain aspect of her math homework. Can you even imagine the embarrassment she must have felt realizing her brain has turned into complete mush? She tried to blame it on the glass of wine, bless her heart.
And you should hear her thoughts on politics. Now that's even more embarrassing.
To top it all off she was too full to eat dinner tonight... since apparently she was eating cookies while cooking.
Why am I even friends with her?
And the poor thing can't even seem to help her 1st grade daughter with a certain aspect of her math homework. Can you even imagine the embarrassment she must have felt realizing her brain has turned into complete mush? She tried to blame it on the glass of wine, bless her heart.
And you should hear her thoughts on politics. Now that's even more embarrassing.
To top it all off she was too full to eat dinner tonight... since apparently she was eating cookies while cooking.
Why am I even friends with her?
15 comments:
the...friend...her names doesn't start with an "L" does it?
Just checking ;)
well...by complete and total coincidence...yes, it does.
is it another coincidence that you were making cookies this afternoon?? hmmm...
Would her former place of employment have been a bank....still had difficulties with math...do we see the greater humor in this!
I think we're related.
Dear Anonymous
You are ...
that "anonymous" sounds like my special little sister
Well I would post as anonymous too. Last time she got assaulted for leading the perverts to your door step by posting all of her many names :)
I think you're friends with her for the same reason I am! She's a cool chick:) But, in the meantime, should this come up again, I did get a masters in Math Ed. and would be very glad to be of assistance, anytime! And, I love Hello Kitty, what more do you want in a Math tutor?
Hmmm, your friend sounds a lot like me:) Maybe because we were related?
First of all, there's no shame in calculator dependency. (I'm already dreading future math homework!) Secondly, at least you had the good sense to stop yourself from eating dinner. I would've consumed the cookies AND dinner! :)
anonymous is not your little sister plus I would have eaten dinner anyway.
alright, anon, my other guess is Jenny.
If I'm wrong you must identify yourself, O Cowardly Blog Stalker!
Its not meeee. I swear.
okay...now you know who anon is. one more thing you can blame ME for.
Post a Comment