We are having a fab time with Grammy here. My mother-in-law is the bee's knees ... I love her visits.
We kept busy Saturday with a trip to the park and a birthday party. Then hubby and I went out to eat with a few other couples. It was nice to hang out until late, not stopping every hour to mentally calculate how much more we'll owe the sitter.
I am also spending way too much time with my new bread maker. No Atkins diet going on around here any time soon, let me tell ya!
I've made french bread, cinnamon rolls and pizza dough... and I've got plans for a few other recipes to try out this week... I'll stop as soon as I can't button my jeans.
Pat and his mom took the kids to the fair today... Apparently all the people from the swamp buggy races were there. I'm very sorry to have missed that.
Saturday morning Sean was playing out by the pool. Maddie was being very mean and threw his toys in the pool and then rubbed it in with some choice words... Pat decided the best way to handle her was to pick her up and throw her right in the pool (in her jammies) She was not amused at all.
Later in the day, Sean came up behind her and shoved her in.
4 comments:
I love those pics of the kids. oh, maddie, the challenge in life to be the oldest. and just remember, your brother and sisters will never forget all the torment. just ask my sibs. grandma
Glad you're having a good time! The photos didn't come through for me yet:( Surely my 'puter, but I can't wait to see them. Have a good week--is Grandma staying all week?
I love the way Pat dealt with Maddie, now I want a pool :)
Sean’s painted face scared the poo out of Paige.
Post a Comment