While cleaning up from the party yesterday I was thinking that things didn't get nearly as trashed as I was expecting. Nothing broken, nothing spilled.
Then I went to clean up outside and fish all the toys out of the pool.
And there it was. A Baby Ruth at the bottom of the pool.
The only thing worse than dealing with your own kid's poop is dealing with another kids.
So unfair.
Then I went to clean up outside and fish all the toys out of the pool.
And there it was. A Baby Ruth at the bottom of the pool.
The only thing worse than dealing with your own kid's poop is dealing with another kids.
So unfair.
7 comments:
Thank you for sharing. Yuck. Did you put on your scuba gear?
no scuba gear required. A long handled poo-retriever got the job done.
(and the pool will get shocked today)
eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
You're hilarious!! A Baby Ruth, tee hee. I'm sorry for your unfortunate find, but appreciate the comic relief.
Shiver. Dry heave. ;)
Thank you for not posting a photo of Baby :)
Hopefully no one went swimming yesterday- before inspection and discovery....sure it wasn't a little debbie snack cake or a tootsie roll?....I don't know anyone who likes to leave floaters as a joke!
Post a Comment