I forgot about these pictures from a couple weekends ago. In our attempt to fully enjoy life with a pool for the rest of our time here, Pat went out and got some fun new toys.
Motorized water-shooting bumper boats. (I'm only bummed I missed getting a shot of hubby riding around on one)
Lots of fun stuff coming up this week. A visit from my dad ... a ten-year wedding anniversary (gggaaahhhhh!!) ....and Maddie's 7th birthday which will bring a very fun surprise!
3 comments:
How fun. Good thing you will arrive up here when it is pool season. I think your kids would have a culture shock if you didn't. Work you all into the cooler temperatures!
Those are C-O-O-L!! I'm excited for Maddy---ooohh! I hope it has something to do with Hello Kitty! I'll be so jealous.
oh the suspense!
10 year anniversary...that's like 25 years in todays world ;)
Post a Comment