Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Wit's End - Take 2

Ways in which Kate has made me crazy in the past two days:


  • On Sunday - ignoring the fact that we've been trying for five months to grow her hair to one length - cuts her own bangs... but actually does a decent job as you can see.
  • This morning takes my mascara wand and fashions herself some Groucho Marx looking eyebrows. If we weren't in our usual mad dash off to school, that would've made an awesome picture. Thanks to Maddie's help and a few baby wipes we were good to go by the time she got to school.
  • This afternoon decides to take her haircut a step further and cuts another chunk of bangs for herself... she was sent to her room for such a long time, she eventually decided to make herself invisible and walk out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can sympathize had two hair cutters come through my house. Very common. Next comes cutting other peoples hair. look out Maddie and Sean! Where is the after picture from the second haircut?

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can duct tape the scissors to a very high cabinet door. She is such a hoot. Would love to see a picture of little Groucho!

Anonymous said...

That li'l sneaker. IT's a good thing she's so cute!
No crazy stories to post from our household (knocking on lots of wood!)

Heather said...

Ha, ha, ha. That picture of the duct taped baby cracks me up. My dad sent that to me once when I was having a hard time with the girls. I'm scared for the day Olivia and/or Audrey gets a hold of the scissors. It's happened to almost everyone I know so I feel doomed. I love hearing your stories of craziness with Kate because then I don't feel so bad when Olivia does things that make me crazy. Keep sharing girlfriend.